Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Few Small Updates

I'm not sure how I managed to forget to mention this, but I will be the Artist of the Month for August at yarn4socks. I'm super excited--this will be my very first wholesale order and it's great exposure. I'm frantically trying to come up with a few new colorways before the order comes in. And, of course, trying to hurry is making it pretty much impossible.

I finally managed to deliver Wyatt's blanket to his mom--the one I didn't really like and thought she wouldn't like either--and she loved it. (His dad has not weighed in yet.) So I guess I was worried for nothing. I still don't love it, but I'm glad she does.

I finished the baby blanket I was making in my last post a few hours before the party. Yay! I didn't manage to get a picture of the entire blanket because of the last minuteness of the whole thing--which is unfortunate. The parents didn't open the presents at the party, so I don't yet know how they liked it, but I was mostly over my concern about that one. (Probably because I liked it so much.)

No comments: