Ah--another extremely after the fact blog post. I guess I should just be happy that I manage to get them up at all.
Last month I finished a project I've been working on for about six months--a ton of crocheted play food for our friends' little boy, Wyatt. I've got loads of pictures so I'm going to split this into two posts so as not to overwhelm you. I apologize for some of the picture quality, but I'm working with what I've got. I'll post the pattern when there was one.
All of the food--I don't think it looks like even close to as much as it felt like.
The apple was made from this pattern--I believe I followed the directions pretty faithfully.
The cookies were just made up as I went along. People didn't seem to know that the sugar cookies were cookies without me telling them, however.
Carrots were again just made up as I went along--trial and error. I kept deciding that they weren't carroty enough and ripping out half my work and I still don't completely love the way they turned out.
I used this pattern for the radishes, which I absolutely adore. Wyatt's present was almost short a couple of radishes because they were just so darn cute that I wanted to keep them.
More pictures to come...