Monday, September 17, 2007

I'm Back

Well, I'm home from North Carolina and pretty much in full panic mode about the craft show. We got back at about 4:00AM yesterday morning and I'm still not quite settled in yet. So I will be posting more soon, but I wanted to make a quick post about my needle felted heart pin being on the Etsy front page yesterday. !!!


And I actually got a picture. I don't think I was up there very long, but still it's very exciting. So, a big thanks to Maple of North Star Alpacas for putting me in her lovely Treasury.

2 comments:

Umme Yusuf said...

you have been tagged: http//ummeyusuf.blogspot.com

Alpaca Granny said...

Liz, so glad that you got a screen shot. I haven't figured out how to do it yet. We sold 5 things off the Treasury. The whole bottom row was alternates.