Thursday, September 20, 2007

Vacation

Here's a picture of me on vacation in North Carolina--crocheting, of course.


I'm holding my pattern between my knees in an attempt to keep it from blowing away. It was probably far too windy for me to be sitting out there and crocheting at all, but I wasn't going to sit inside where I couldn't even see the ocean. I didn't spend too much time working because I was on vacation, but I do enjoy crocheting, so I did do a bit. However, even though I really wanted to, I did not take my yarn and hook to the beach. I thought that might be a bit too much. Or more importantly, it might get sand in my work.


This is my latest clutch for sale in my Etsy shop. I crocheted some flowers out of handpainted merino and sewed them to the front. Until now, I've only used storebought appliques. I may do more of these.

No comments: