Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas and Baby Gifts

I wanted to talk about one of the Christmas presents I bought on Etsy this year. (And I keep forgetting to do it.) I bought a lantern made from a recycled can from Mariposa Avenue for Chris's sister and her husband.


The lantern was lovely--absolutely gorgeous. And Lisa, the seller, was lovely as well. She was so concerned that I get my lantern in time for Christmas that she sent it UPS (at additional cost to herself) so that it would be easily trackable. I think these lanterns would make wonderful wedding gifts and I will definitely be going back for one of these for myself eventually. So go check her shop out already.

I just made a baby doll blanket for my (practically) nephew--the one I bought the baby doll for--to match the blanket I made for him before he was born.


His birthday is Saturday--he'll be two. The blanket is crocheted from Bernat Cottontots and this pattern.

No comments: