Thursday, January 3, 2008

More Christmas Gifts

Here are some more Christmas gifts I made (plus one baby shower gift). These are all crocheted toys of a sort--I'm really into making them right now.


This one is a mushroom for my mom made from my hand dyed yarn. I just made it up as I went along--I'm thinking about writing up a pattern for it when I get a chance.


This is a bird I made for my sister--she recently got a tattoo of a bluebird so I thought she would like it. (She did.) I used this pattern.


A ninja I made for a friend who is into ninjas right now. I made it from this pattern, but I changed some of it a bit.


I made this octopus from this pattern for a friend's baby shower over the weekend. She is having another shower in a few weeks so I will have more gifts to show off.

No comments: