Friday, July 6, 2007

It's About Time

I can't believe it's been this long since I posted. I've been working on helping my parents with a huge garage sale we'll be having later on in the summer and I just haven't been home all that much. I will try to do better.

I finally got around to predrafting the roving that I handpainted a while back.


Fluffy! I am planning to start spinning it very soon, but we will see how that goes.

Right now I am trying to build up some stock for Christmas and a craft show that I may do in September. It's going slowly since I've been so busy with this garage sale stuff, but I am hoping that I am on the right track now. I also have some ideas for new items to sell and I hope to get around to those soon. Once I do, you will likely see them here first.

No comments: