Monday, March 31, 2008

New Crockpot Dyed Colorway

I've finally listed that new colorway I gave a sneak peek of last week and here it is:


It's called Silflay and I'm quite happy with it. I have several other Crock Pot dyed colorways in the works. I love dyeing in the Crock Pot and I'm sure I will do much more of it.


This yarn is for a baby blanket for my friends Emily and Jon's baby, Wyatt. Yes, he is 6 weeks old and should have his blanket already. But it isn't completely my fault. I was waiting for his mom to tell me colors and a style for the blanket for quite a long while. Yes, I have had that information since before Wyatt was born, but I had some trouble dyeing the brown (as evidenced by the yarn I had to buy in brown) and I just haven't gotten around to it. I hope to start the blanket in the next few days and have it done very soon.

No comments: