Thursday, August 2, 2007

Boxes of Fibery Goodness

I've been ordering lots of supplies for this craft show I'm doing at the end of September and today I got several packages. And I love getting packages.


This is merino roving which I am going to use to make felted soap. Isn't it gorgeous? I almost want to just keep it in a basket so that I can admire it and pet it, but I suppose I'm going to have to use it. (The soap to felt came today as well.)


And this is a box of wool for felted clutches and my new purses.

I'm still attempting not to panic about not being ready for this show. At least I have some of my supplies now so I can make a more concerted effort to get more stuff done. I just feel like I don't have anything ready--which isn't completely accurate. My Etsy shop has pages of items and I have other stuff here in varying stages of being done. I remember my mom doing this before every craft show that she did, so I guess it runs in the family--but that's one thing I'd rather not inherit, thank you very much.

1 comment:

Alpaca Granny said...

I'm not your mom but totally share the panicky feeling that we don't have enough stuff. The Allegan FiberFest is just 2 weeks away. Gulp!