Thursday, June 21, 2007

My New Skein Winder (and Treasury)

My gray felted clutch is currently in a Treasury and may have been on the front page of Etsy. I can't be completely sure because I didn't see it there, but the Treasury was on the front page and my clutch has a bunch of new views, so my guess is that it was. It's pretty exciting, but I do wish I could have seen it if it was there. And gotten a picture. I do have one of the Treasury anyway.


My new skein winder is here and all finished and put together. I adore it.


I wish I had more yarn to wind, but our air conditioner has been broken all week and I did not want to do anything as hot as dyeing yarn. I will be getting on that soon, though.

I did manage to save one skein of yarn to wind on my new skeiner.


(It will be for sale in my Etsy shop in a few days.)

3 comments:

Alpaca Granny said...

Congratulations on making a Treasury! You will ♥love♥ your skein winder. Mine had a counter on it but broke after about a month. Getting along fine without it.

Alpaca Granny said...

Liz, I hope you will find me at the Fiber Fest. I will be in one of the buildings (forgot which). Did I ever tell you that I lived in Waterford as a kid (eons ago)?

Elizabeth said...

Oh, I will definitely look for you at the Fiber Festival. I can't wait to go.

I think you mentioned living in Waterford before... I'm not from here originally--I grew up in Holly actually. (Although you may not know where that is.)

And I do love my skein winder. :)