Saturday, June 2, 2007

I Bought a Doll (and Another Treasury)

I have been meaning to post about a doll I purchased from LilyDolls on Etsy for quite a while now, but I'm just now getting around to it.


Now, I'm not normally a doll buyer, but this is a special doll (and if you're really cool, you already know why). She's Kaylee from Firefly/Serenity--specifically from the pilot episode of Firefly. And I just can't get over how gorgeous she is. If you want to see more of LilyDolls' work than is in her Etsy shop, you can check out her personal site.

I'm in another Treasury--that's two in one week. I can hardly believe it, but it's very gratifying.


And again it's due to EtsyFAST, as the Treasury was chosen by another member, Beth Brown of Handcrafted By Beth. (See her shop for beautiful hand dyed yarn.)

No comments: