Monday, May 28, 2007

I'm In a Treasury!

My green needle felted flower pin is currently featured in an Etsy Treasury called Glorious Green chosen by Epicurus (who has lovely yarns--check them out).


(I really wish I could get a screenshot of the entire page--if anyone knows of a way to take a free screenshot of an entire webpage on a Mac, I'd love to know.) Being in a Treasury is so exciting. It's wonderful to know that someone liked something you made well enough to choose it.

The Treasury was chosen from EtsyFAST and CCCOE members. They are Street Teams on Etsy--Etsy Fiber Arts Street Team (in which I am a member) and California Crafters Club of Etsy (which I am not). I recently joined EtsyFAST and they seem like a really nice group of people. In my revising of shipping on my listings, I am also adding the tag "EtsyFAST" so that people who are looking for that type of thing can find me. (Lucky for me, I already added it to the flower pin that was included in the Treasury.)

3 comments:

Alpaca Granny said...

Congratulations on being in a Treasury. I agree with you, the EtsyFAST group is fun and helpful.

h.winter said...

Congrats on the Treasury!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks! :)