This is all completely new to me, but I've been tagged by Beadiful Things. I probably don't want to do these all the time (so don't get any ideas), but this one seemed fun and not too difficult.
* Write 7 random facts/habits about yourself on your blog
* Choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names (then make sure you go to those people's blogs to let them know they're "it").
1. I (well, we--my SO, Chris, and I) own over 2,000 books. It's actually probably closer to 3,000, but I didn't want to overestimate.
2. I had seven sets of drainage tubes put in my ears before I was 11 and at 11, had skin grafted over a hole in my eardrum. This was after many perforated eardrums that healed on their own--this one just didn't want to. (I thought of this one because I currently have a hole in my eardrum that I'm hoping will heal on its own because I have no health insurance.)
3. I have a minor obsession with Joss Whedon (creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, and Firefly/Serenity) and everything that he does. And I am lying about it being minor.
4. I do not have, nor do I intend to have, any children. But I rock at being the wacky aunt.
5. I am a total Mac geek. We currently use two different Macs and have several other assorted Apple computers (including an Apple IIe, which will be used as soon as we get a spot to set it up) in storage. And I have an iPod.
6. I used to be a bit of a headbanger when I was a teenager. I have seen Poison (who were my favorite) nine times in concert--as well as many other hair bands from the late 80s.
7. I have a 14 year old cat named Scamp. (And, yes, I used this one so that I had an excuse to post this picture.)
Wow, that was much harder than I thought it would be. I'm not tagging anyone else since I don't know any other bloggers--I hope I'm not breaking some sort of cardinal rule.