Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Etsy Treasury

I just made my very first Treasury on Etsy.


The theme was Tom Robbins--all of the items relate somehow to one of his books. I never even tried to do a Treasury before, but once I got the idea, I had to do it. Even if it meant staying up way to late to snag one. It was super fun, though. I may change out some of the items later for my alternates, which are also fun. It's funny--I thought that being in a Treasury must be way more exciting than making one, but I'm not so sure now.

And an explanation of the Treasury for those who don't have any idea what I'm talking about... They are basically lists of favorites made by Etsians. Often people choose to do them in themes such as Tom Robbins or green or birds. They are up for 2-3 days and then gone forever. They are also what the admins use for the front page. I think mine may be a bit too eclectic looking for the front page--not that I would ever expect that.

Check it out soon if you want to see it in all its glory (and be able to get a closer look at the items on it). It will be gone in around two days.

No comments: