Friday, May 18, 2007

What I've Been Working On

I recently restarted crocheting a baby blanket I'm making for a friend who's pregnant. It's a round ripple made from this pattern (with a few changes). Why did I have to restart it, you ask? I had finished the blanket and was beginning to weave in the ends when I realized that I had been adding an extra stitch every round. It was insanely misshapen. So I had to frog the entire thing. But I have gotten quite a bit of it redone so I'm feeling slightly better about the whole thing.



I've also been working on a couple of custom orders (for my mom and for Chris's mom) of crocheted cotton baby hats.


The one with the purple band is exactly like the ones I have in my Etsy shop and the one with the yellow band has a picot edging (which I can do on other hats if you want one). I also have some bigger ones for them, but there's only so much room in my "light box."