Saturday, May 5, 2007

Saturday Night Special (Sale!)

I'm participating in the Saturday Night Specials at Etsy tonight. I'm offering 15% off everything in my shop until 3:00 am EST tomorrow. (Just mention SNS in the comments at checkout and wait for a revised invoice.) This is my 4th or 5th time doing this and I haven't made a sale yet--maybe tonight is the night. One can only hope. The yarn I put on sale the other day didn't even last 24 hours, so I guess you never know.

It really apppears that I have tons of sales in my Etsy shop. That's really not accurate, so no one get upset when I don't have many more. It's just an odd coincidence that so many seem to have happened all at once. I may participate in the SNS a few more times, but if I don't make any sales, I'm probably going to stop. It's kind of disappointing.

My Treasury got a lot of nice comments before it was gone forever. I'm really glad I did it. It was nice to see how many other Tom Robbins fans there are on Etsy. Yay Tom Robbins!

No comments: