Thursday, April 12, 2007

Wallets and Hats

Well, I finally have new wallets almost ready to go. They are crocheted and felted--now they just need buttons and snaps. And picking out the buttons is half of the fun of making them.


I made them quite a bit smaller than the old ones and I really like them better. They just seem so cute now. I don't think I'll make any more in the old size. I listed the last of the large wallets on Etsy and will hopefully be getting some of these up in a little while.

I will be ordering some more Bernat Cottontots yarn this week because my mom wants to special order some of the bucket hats. I have been avoiding figuring out more sizes, but now I'm going to have to. She wants one 3-6 months, one 2 years and one 4 years. So, I guess once I do that, I'll be able to list some in those sizes. Which is good.

No comments: