Sunday, April 1, 2007

Baby Blanket Bingo

A few weeks ago, I made a blanket for a friend's one and a half year old daughter. It's a plain crochet ripple blanket made in Bernat Cottontots yarn (which I love for baby things even though I'm not insanely fond of the colors it's available in), but I thought it came out quite nicely. The munchkin seemed quite fond of it, so that was gratifying. (And completely unexpected. What kid is interested in a blanket?) Her mother seemed to like it as well. I didn't manage to get a decent picture of it unfolded, unfortunately, but here it is:


I enjoy making baby blankets, but I think I'd have to charge so much for them that I wouldn't even want to try to sell them. I should really at least try to figure out how much I'd have to charge before I decide, I suppose. I'll have to think about that.

No comments: