Well, no one took advantage of my birthday sale--not much of a surprise since I've just started this blog and haven't really publicized it at all. However, a very nice Etsian sent me a convo to tell me that she saw my post and wish me a happy birthday. That was very sweet.
So, I posted a while ago that I had gotten my yellow dye to dissolve and not separate which is true, but... it did fall out of solution by the next day.
It was pretty, though. I thought it looked a bit like dandelion seeds in the dye. I decided I better try heating it again since I didn't know what else to do. It took a while, but it worked. I have since discovered that yellow dyes in general don't like to stay in solution, so it wasn't me--just normal dye behavior. Luckily, I haven't yet thrown out the first batch of yellow I mixed, so I will try reheating that and see if it is salvageable as well.
But now I have yellow yarn (well, yarn with yellow in it) which is far more exciting to me than it should be. I did list some yarn today on Etsy, but not the yellow. I will be listing that shortly.